Quality and Food Safety Policy
Yazıcı Hotels aim to increase the brand value and guest satisfaction, to spread and develop its already established brand further to provide the best service in all areas and to continuously improve them.
Our organization in this direction works further ;
- Keeping guest satisfaction above all by following national and international legal conditions, train all our employees to include them in the quality and Food Safety Management System and provide our guests with high quality products and services which are safe for human health,
- To comply with both legal and regulatory requirements and food safety requirements mutually agreed with customers,
- Ensure and carry out the necessary improvements by constantly monitoring the effectiveness of the quality and food safety management system,
- Adopt ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 management system standards with all employees, fulfill their requirements and provide our suppliers and subcontractors with whom we work to apply the requirements of the standard, develop together, ensure continuous improvement of our management systems,
- Ensuring that our guests choose our country and hotel again by improving our management systems in line with the goals set,
- Identify and meet the wishes and expectations of our guests, employees, and stakeholders, and perform improvement activities together,
- To make gradual improvements by following innovations in technology,
- Create suitable working environments for our employees and lead our employees at all levels and involve them in management,
- By conducting training and cultural activities for continuous development, it undertakes to raise awareness in all segments of society and to develop a corporate culture in this way.